Tennis Court Resurfacing, Maintenance and Repair
Sports Surfaces has been an industry leader in tennis court resurfacing, maintenance and repair for 20+ years and is proud to offer services in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut and throughout the Northeast.
As a general rule, all tennis courts require resurfacing every 4-5 years to prevent major damage and deterioration.
As our experts have seen over the years, the top causes of court deterioration are:
- UV radiation
- Ground movement
Tennis Court Maintenance & Repair in New Jersey, New York and Connecticut
At Sport Surfaces, many of our team members are avid tennis players too! That’s why we know that the better the tennis court surface, the better your tennis performance will be.
To ensure each tennis court meets our high standards, we only use top-quality ITF endorsed paints, seal our lines and conduct a thorough testing process. As a result of our commitment to excellence, your tennis court will look great, play better than ever and last for years.
From residential to commercial to professional courts, our team at Sports Surfaces will bring your tennis court back to life.
Tennis Court Resurfacing
In our commitment to excellence, our team refers to the following procedure during all tennis court resurfacing projects:
Before resurfacing, we will:
- Pressure clean tennis court(s) as necessary to remove loose dirt, debris, mildew and oil.
- Patch depressions greater than 1/8 inch. After 1-hour drying time, will smooth ridges, as needed.
- Fill existing cracks as necessary.
Please note: This procedure may be updated to suit your specific tennis court needs. Some tennis courts that have not been resurfaced in 10+ years may require a layer of asphalt or a fiberglass membrane to prevent the return of cracks.
- Application of 1-2 coats of acrylic resurfacer over entire tennis court area to fill voids and create a smooth surface.
- Application of 2-3 coats of color concentrate (two-tone) to provide color over court surface.
- Marking and painting of two-inch wide playing lines with white textured heavy bodied acrylic latex paint, in accordance with U.S.T.A. regulations.
- Thorough cleanup and removal of all trash upon project completion.
From Bergen County to Long Island to Westchester, Sports Surfaces is proud to offer premier tennis court construction throughout the Northeast! We currently serve customers in counties throughout New York, New Jersey and Connecticut. Please contact us today for your free estimate!