Sport surfaces has established its worldwide reputation for being prominent suppliers and installers of all types tennis court design, construction and resurfacing from prestigious tennis tournament surfaces to private residences.
With the in-depth knowledge and extensive experience, we have built courts that are renowned for their consistent speed of play, true ball bounce, durability, low maintenance, and vibrant long lasting colors. Whether you are using asphalt or concrete bases, we have installed both systems to numerous courts and other sports surfaces around the world. So, let me get you through the detailed guideline that why you should use our cushioned tennis court expertise and why you should resurface your hard court with a cushion court.
Cushioned Tennis Court Surfacing System
Our cushioned tennis court system is a multi-layered, resilient cushioning system perfect for tennis court surfaces. It is a heavy-bodied, flexible 100% acrylic latex coating, designed with specially selected, highly resilient rubber granules. It is supplied as an unpigmented concentrate to be diluted with water prior to use. It is complete when 5 layers of cushion are applied.
How We Are Building
1. First of all we start tennis court resurfacing with installing one layer of Acrylic Resurfacer to the entire court surface area.
2. Then move further with the installation onto the Acrylic Resurfacer three layers. This is the first part of the cushioned system and is a heavy rubber crumb.
3. Then onto the three layers of the large crumb system, we install two layers of DecoBase II. It is a fine rubber crumb which makes up the final two layers of the five layer cushioned system.
4. Onto the installed cushion, we then install a total of three layers of a Decor color system. Firstly, two textured coats are laid. Colors can be chosen by you. The most popular colors are US Open Blue for the inner areas and US Open Green for the outer areas. These are the colors of the US Open.
5. The color coating is then completed with the application of a finish coat.
6. Finally, we paint in the playing lines with white line paint.
Features Along With The Advantages
- It is a full depth, multi-layer cushioned tennis court surface, which provides maximum player comfort with exceptional performance
- It is made from the highest quality products, providing exceptional long term performance
- Manufactured with post-industrial recycled materials
- The textured acrylic surface is highly resistant to weather and ultraviolet degradation
- Official tennis surface of the Intercollegiate Tennis Association (ITA) and the Professional Tennis Registry (PTR)
- Suitable for Indoor and outdoor tennis courts
- Can be installed onto asphalt or concrete bases
- Suitable for more than just tennis. Can be used for basketball and many other sports
- Twelve vibrant colors offer a whole range of possibilities for your court
- Classified in three ITF Court Pace Rating categories
- Low maintenance, easy to clean
Tennis court design, construction and resurfacing is what Sport Surfaces of Palm Beach, Florida has been specializing in since last two decades. Thus, as a result, we are now the leader in home tennis court construction and repair in the Florida area along with – Fort Myers, Venice, Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Miami-Dade, Orlando, Tampa, St. Petersburg, West Palm Beach, Sarasota, Jupiter, Jacksonville.
If you would like to know more about our expertise or want to hire our specialists simply contact us at (888) 423-1120 and we will get back to you within 12 hours.