Shuffleboard is a game that provides hours of fun. Gaining popularity throughout the country for the young and old, everyone is quickly catching on to the excitement of this game. When you trust your shuffleboard court construction to Sport Surfaces, you are guaranteed top-quality shuffleboard courts with all the proper marks and playing lines to allow for proper shuffleboard play.
Specifications of a Shuffleboard
Measuring 6’ wide by 52’ long, we provide you with a properly-sized shuffleboard court. Each end has a 6’6” standing area as well – which when combined is smaller than your average tennis court. This makes it possible for installation of shuffleboard courts in places that cannot fit a tennis court or to place multiple courts to provide hours of family-friendly fun. The recommended area for a shuffleboard court is 312 square feet with the long axis facing north and south and a 0.05 to 0.15 percent slope.
Our Expertise Pays Off
At Sport Surfaces, we are experienced in installing shuffleboard courts in a variety of places. We understand everything that goes into the construction, as well as where the shuffleboard would work the best. We have 20 years of experience in installing various surfaces. We are happy to provide you with our expertise and advice when it comes to designing and installing your new shuffleboard to ensure you get top-quality shuffleboard courts construction. We strive to provide you with the most cost-efficient construction possible.
Here is a list of some of our local Branch Offices:
- Broward County Sports Surfaces 954-828-0116
- Lee and Collier County Sports Surfaces 239-349-3722
- Hillsborough and Pasco County Sports Surfaces 813-445-7290
- Indian River County, Martin, St. Lucie Sports Surfaces 772-621-2899
- Dade County, Monroe County (The Keys) Sports Surfaces 786-800-2511
- Orange, Seminole, Volusia and Orlando Sports Surfaces 407-477-5508
- Palm Beach County Sports Surfaces 561-964-2001