Sand Volleyball Court Construction in Miami, Orlando, Tampa, Plantation, Naples, Delray Beach
Sport Surfaces offers a full range of volleyball construction services ranging from:
consulting, design, installation and resurfacing services. We have locations in Broward, Dade, Lee and Palm Beach Counties along with the entire state of Florida. We currently are offering our services to select states nationwide so don’t be afraid to call for details.
Our clients range from Universities, High Schools, Hotel & Resorts to Residential Backyard Courts. We design and build a court utilizing the latest laser grading technologies to top of the line sand mixes ensuring that your court not only looks great but plays great.
Our team of experts ensures that the court is built with state-of-the-art drainage, top of the line sand / materials and built to ASBA exacting specifications.
We work with only Premium Products and Systems:
All our Sand Volleyball Courts are designed to Standard Court specifications along with any Custom design.
As proud member, we consult, design and supply products and installation services for our courts under American Sports Builders Association guidelines.
Commercial Sand Volleyball Courts
Single and Multi Sand Volleyball Court Systems for every budget.
- Parks & Recreation Courts
- Sports Facilities
- Schools and Universities Courts
- Resorts and Hotels Courts
- Corporate Employee Courts
Club Tournament Volleyball Courts
Club Level and Tournament Sand Volleyball Courts. We offer a new sand volleyball court system for every customers needs.
- Premium Volleyball Net Systems
- Tournament Referee Stands
- Privacy Wind Screens
- Bleachers and Stands
- Volleyball Accessories
- We proudly support US Volleyball
Residential Sand Volleyball Courts
Sand Volleyball Courts for Residential Backyard and Home Owner Associations to any size.
- Single and Multi-Court design and build
- Economy and Premium Volleyball Net Systems
- Custom Backyard Design and Build
- Ball Containment Fence and Components
Volleyball Court Lighting Systems
Nighttime play can be the best time to play volleyball away from the afternoon heat.
- LED cost saving fixtures
- Low mast-poles featuring 12’ – 21’ pole height.
- Able to withstand wind speeds up 145 mph
- Professional photometrics and design