Fast-Dry Tennis Court Maintenance
End of Season Maintenance
- Tennis Nets: Remove and attach a tag noting any repairs needed.
- Windscreens: Inspect for needed repairs, label for easy relocation next season and fold neatly for storage in a plastic bag. Wait until the windscreen is dry (afternoon) before removing. Fence maintenance during the “off-season” can be accomplished much easier without the windscreens hanging on the fence.
- Net posts: Remove and inspect for repairs before storing.
- Cover the net post holes to prevent water, surface material and debris from entering during the “off-season”.
- Remove tapes and nails. Ensure that all nails have been removed from the court surface.
- Coolers: Wash inside and out. Repair spouts if necessary and store in a covered box.
- Benches: Wash, repair and paint if necessary.
- Line Sweepers and Drag Brushes: Wash clean, inspect for repairs and hang up properly to protect the brushes.
- Roller: Consult owners manual for proper servicing.
- Aussie Clean Sweep: Wash clean, inspect for repairs and hang up properly to protect the rubber matting.
- Court Design
- Court Resurfacing▼
- Contact Us▼