Running Track Installation/Resurfacing
What to look for:
When it comes to new running track installation, renovation or resurfacing, your top priorities should be:
• Safety of your Athletes
• Durability and Performance of the running track
• Maximum Protection of your Investment
Choosing the wrong sports facility contractor can be costly.
When choosing your contractor, one should require:
• A Contractor who can install the 4 major components for running track construction including
• 1. site specific drainage
• 2. laser controlled base construction
• 3. laser controlled asphalt paving
• 4. polyurethane or latex synthetic surfacing
The Running Track Installation Process:
There is a lot of art and science behind building superior running tracks.
Because we control the entire process of building a running track, we actually start with the running track surface that best fits your program and then work backwards to tailor fit every part of the construction process to ensure that we meet your perfect running track end goal.
To receive a free estimate and more details about the different surface options please contact Sport Surfaces LLC at 561-964-2001 or visit our website at http:///www.sportsurfaces.com