Sport Surfaces has specialized in tennis court resurfacing and repair for more than 20 years and is proud to be Florida’s industry leader in hard court repairs and resurfacing.
Sport Surfaces has resurfaced more than 6,000 courts throughout Florida, including the Davis Cup tennis court located in Delray Beach. They started in Miami-Dade and quickly opened branch offices throughout Florida to better serve you.
Regardless of the amount of usage, all tennis courts generally need to be resurfaced every 4-5 years to prevent permanent damage and deterioration.
Top Causes of Court Deterioration:
- UV radiation
- Ground movement
Tennis Court Maintenance & Repair
At Sport Surfaces, we don’t just work on tennis courts; we play on them, too! Many of our associates are tennis players and professionals and understand what tennis players need. We know that the better the tennis court surface is, the better your game will be.
As a part of our commitment to excellence, we use only top-quality ITF endorsed paints, seal our lines and implement a rigorous testing process to ensure that each court meets our high standards. Our thorough tennis court maintenance and repair services ensure that your tennis court will not only play great, but also will last for years of enjoyment.
From commercial facilities to general contractors to homeowners, Sport Surfaces provides the support needed to bring your tennis court back to excellent condition.
Tennis Court Resurfacing
At Sport Surfaces, we follow an industry standard procedure when resurfacing tennis courts, as outlined below.
Prior to resurfacing, our team will:
- Pressure clean and power blow tennis court(s) as necessary to remove loose dirt, debris, mildew and oil.
- Patch depressions greater than 1/8 inch. After 1-hour drying time, will smooth ridges, as needed.
- Fill existing cracks as necessary.
Tennis Court Resurfacing Procedure
Please note: Procedure may be modified to suit your specific tennis court needs. Some tennis courts that have not been resurfaced in 10+ years may require a layer of asphalt or a fiberglass membrane to prevent the return of cracks.
- Application of 1-2 coats of acrylic resurfacer over entire tennis court area to fill voids and create a smooth surface.
- Application of 2-3 coats of color concentrate (two-tone) to provide color over court surface.
- Marking and painting of two-inch wide playing lines with white textured heavy bodied acrylic latex paint, in accordance with U.S.T.A. regulations.
- Thorough cleanup and removal of all trash upon project completion.
With offices in Miami-Dade, Broward, West Palm Beach and Volusia counties we are able to service your needs across Florida. We are your leader in tennis court resurfacing and repairs. Please contact one of our branch offices for your free court evaluation today!
Here is a list of some of our local Branch Offices:
954-828-0116 broward county
239-349-3722 lee and colier county
813-445-7290 Hillsborough and Pasco county
772-621-2899 Indian River County, Martin, st. Lucie
786-800-2511 dade county, Monroe county (the keys)
407-477-5508: orange, Seminole and volusia (Orlando
561-964-2001 Palm Beach County