Har-Tru and Clay Tennis Court Resurfacing
Sport Surfaces is proud to be Florida’s most trusted company for Har-Tru or clay tennis court resurfacing. Our experts specialize in the proper maintenance and resurfacing techniques that are essential to keeping your clay tennis court looking great.
What To Expect From a Typical Clay or Har-tru court resurfacing:
Sports Surfaces specializes in Har-Tru and clay tennis court resurfacing for Florida’s unique climate. Our experts understand the specialized maintenance needs of courts within Florida and work with our customers to provide proper maintenance schedules to keep courts looking great.
Laser-Graded Resurfacing Step-by-Step
Note: Har-Tru and clay tennis courts can be irrigated with above ground irrigation systems or below ground hydro-court/hydro-grid systems. Our professionals can resurface tennis courts with either option.
- Removal/disposal of existing line tapes
- Scarification and disposal of existing “dead” material to reach fresh clay
- Replenishment of material to meet 1” standards (if needed)
- New Har-Tru is laser-graded to provide proper ½ percent slope
- Rollout of new Har-Tru/clay court until flat and smooth
- Measurement and installation of line tapes on newly resurfaced court
- Installation of aluminum nails to secure court in place
Sports Surfaces offers a simple, cost-effective program that includes necessary court resurfacing every 3-4 years as well as a scheduled plan for proper watering and maintenance. Don’t want to deal with maintenance yourself? We also offer maintenance services for your Har-Tru or clay tennis court on a daily, weekly or monthly schedule to fit your needs.
Call us today for a free Har-Tru or clay tennis court evaluation!
Here is a list of some of our local Branch Offices:
954-828-0116 broward county
239-349-3722 lee and colier county
813-445-7290 Hillsborough and Pasco county
772-621-2899 Indian River County, Martin, st. Lucie
786-800-2511 dade county, Monroe county (the keys)
407-477-5508: orange, Seminole and volusia (Orlando
561-964-2001 Palm Beach County