Sport Surfaces specializes in the resurfacing of Bocce Ball courts. Bringing your Bocce Ball courts to new condition is very similar to har-tru court resurfacing and usually takes between 1-2 days / court depending on the condition of the court.
What to expect when your Bocce Ball courts are resurfaced:
Sport Surfaces Courtswill execute the following steps when completing a StandardBocce Ball resurfacing:
- Remove existing line tapes and dispose in designated area
- Scrape dead material off the entire bocce ball surface
- We will than hand scarify the bocce surface (ensures new material binds/adheres to existing Bocce Ball surface)
- Apply anywhere from 1/2 – 2 tons of Har-Tru surfacing material via lute broadcasting or spreader evenly dispersed (quantities of clay will be determined by the condition and amount of clay present on the bocce ball court)
- Water, broom, brush and roll court to provide a firm and smooth surface.
- Install new line tapes using aluminum nails on the ends of bocce court.
It is important to irrigate your bocce ball court using either hand irrigation or a sprinkler irrigation system. Our technicians will be happy to install an irrigation system on your bocce ball court prior to resurfacing it or shortly after completion. Bocce Ball courts typically need minor maintenance on a weekly basis and may require a minor or complete resurfacing every 1-3 years depending on weather conditions and play. Note that we also convert har-tru / clay bocce ball courts to synthetic bocce ball courts. Call for details.
Here is a list of some of our local Branch Offices:
954-828-0116 broward county
239-349-3722 lee and colier county
813-445-7290 Hillsborough and Pasco county
772-621-2899 Indian River County, Martin, st. Lucie
786-800-2511 dade county, Monroe county (the keys)
407-477-5508: orange, Seminole and volusia (Orlando
561-964-2001 Palm Beach County