Poured-in-Place: Seamlessly Merging Beauty, Safety & Fun!
TOP Play benefits of the Tru-Motion System:
Sport Surfaces offers the ultimate Weather & Slip Resistance using a combination of color EPDM top coats in a wide array of colors which are not only durable but extremely aesthetically pleasing.
Our bottom layers are comprised of SBR Recycled layers which offers vertical fall protection along with IPEMA Certified Quality/Warranty giving you both the highest quality available while keeping your budget in mind.
So if you want a facility, home court or any sport surface that is designed to meet your needs it is imperative to call a company who has the field experience and years of product knowledge behind them to provide you with their extensive experience in sport court, club, and facility design, and planning.
Sport Surfaces™ is also able to conducts tennis facility feasibility studies, demographic/market analyses, and construction/operating cost projections for new or expanded tennis projects. So whatever your tennis, basketball, facility design needs are we are there for you from concept to construction
*All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them
Here is a list of some of our local Branch Offices:
- Broward County Sports Surfaces 954-828-0116
- Lee and Collier County Sports Surfaces 239-349-3722
- Hillsborough and Pasco County Sports Surfaces 813-445-7290
- Indian River County, Martin, St. Lucie Sports Surfaces 772-621-2899
- Dade County, Monroe County (The Keys) Sports Surfaces 786-800-2511
- Orange, Seminole, Volusia and Orlando Sports Surfaces 407-477-5508
- Palm Beach County Sports Surfaces 561-964-2001